$100K — $150K *
- Develops strategies to penetrate accounts with the key decision makers at the Major Account level. The focus is on placing Canon equipment and solutions in new accounts.
- Reports customer activity to management, identifying customer requirements, competitive trends, and changing environments.
- Develops strategic plans to address customer's requirements on a local basis. Strategy should include short term as well as long-term goals.
- Provides marketing, technical, and administrative support to the named accounts' internal departments to ensure outstanding relations and excellent customer support in all facets of daily activity.
- Develops plans to introduce/place Canon technology, service, software, and 3rd party solutions to address customer requirements.
- Established high level relationships with customer base that will enhance long term working partnerships.
- New market share is gained through strategic prospecting and ability to meet customer requirements by utilizing all resources available efficiently.
Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience required, plus 7 years of related experience.
- Minimum 5 years recent office technology, business to business, outside sales experience.
- Strong communication skills including the desire to build solid working relationships with a variety of businesses.
- An interest in learning new technology in an evolving industry.
- The ability to work autonomously and excellent time management skills.
- May require a significant amount of travel (valid driver's license and acceptable driving record necessary).
Valid through: 12/14/2020