Territory of OH and part of PA. Candidate must reside within territory with preferred locations of Columbus, Cleveland or Pittsburgh.
To establish Ricoh as the manufacturer partner of choice for dealer major account engagements. To play integral role in dealer major account sales process, including account planning, strategy development, account reviews, and customer-facing presentations. To be premier presenter of Ricoh's value in the major account market, including product line, services and solutions, and contracts. To support dealers in initiatives and programs directed at major account acquisition and sales growth.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Increase Ricoh share through dealer major account sales growth and securing favorable position versus other manufacturers.
- Coordinate RICOH resources to meet the requirements of the dealer and their major accounts in pre and post-sale processes. Leverage the right Ricoh people/resources at the right time to differentiate Ricoh, including services resources (such as ESD and Production) and vertical-based business capabilities.
- Lead Ricoh and the dealer through complex sales processes to position us as the team that the customer can trust with their strategic initiatives and business processes, including a strong strategy-setting approach and project-planning orientation.
- Meet pipeline objectives, sales quotas, and financial targets.
- Contribute high degree of industry expertise and Ricoh knowledge to dealer major account sales process.
- Contribute to dealer business planning process based on major account strategies and opportunities.
- Study and research to become highly knowledgeable of vertical markets and business processes. Apply to lead/coach forming of executive level relationships at dealer major accounts.
- Lead/coach customer-facing interaction including major account presentations, proposals, and reviews.
- Lead/coach account planning process and account reviews and provide dealers with best practices.
- Ensure that strategy developed for dealer customer addresses customer's key challenges, improvements, and technology footprint, providing a clear differentiation between RICOH and competition.
- At least 65% of schedule should be dedicated to dealer-facing major account activities, including at least 25% of time spent in customer-facing interaction.
- Track all appropriate activity and pipeline via Ricoh CRM. Provide market intelligence, sales reporting, win/loss data, and planning inputs to Ricoh management as requested.
- Attend training and associated workshops to increase product knowledge and to stay abreast of company products and pricing as well as familiarity with competitor products and pricing.
- Participating in trade shows, technology showcases and product demonstrations, promoting company image and products.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- Bachelordegreerequired, Master's Degreepreferred or equivalent experience in related field.
- Must have 5-10 years selling and/or operations experience with a minimum of 5 years selling experience to high-level executives.
- Successful track record in sales or sales management and history of success in major accounts.
- Must have excellent presentation skills.
- Proven track record in complex engagements and/or project management.
- Proven ability to manage activity and time to reach specific targets and quotas.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.