We are looking for Maintenance Technician for our client in Bridgeville, PA
Job Title: ?Maintenance Technician
Job Location: Bridgeville, PA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- Perform mechanical and electrical repairs on existing equipment in support of manufacturing operations and facility maintenance for the production of powder metal and related products for CPP.
- Applied extensive electrical and mechanical skills to complete assigned activities.
- Perform troubleshooting, part management and work with outside vendors on facility related maintenance issues.
- Perform all other duties and special projects as assigned.
- High School Diploma / GEDrequired. 3+ years of electrical or mechanical maintenance experience in an industrial/manufacturing environment
- Working knowledge in 440/220/110 electrical, electronics, welding and mechanical work including installing, troubleshooting, repairing and rebuilding electrical/mechanical systems.
- Certified specialty skills including (welding, electrical, PLC, mechanical or electronics) required.
- Good troubleshooting skills in electrical, hydraulic and mechanical areas.
- Proficiency in a variety of preventative maintenance applications.
- Demonstrated troubleshooting skills along with the responsibility for outside vendors, part management and other related facility maintenance.
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks, use good business judgment and decision-making skills and work effectively as part of a team.
- Requires excellent written and verbal communication skills, good business writing skills.