This position is responsible for planning and organizing in all phases of the maintenance process to assure the facilities operate in a highly efficient manner.
- Developing and implementing a comprehensive preventative maintenance program to ensure plant mechanical uptime objectives are met while minimizing maintenance repair expenses
- Responsible for compliance to all regulatory requirements as it relates to equipment and facility maintenance including but not limited to OSHA, EPA, and PSM programs.
- Working with maintenance team to set and achieve team safety objective and ensuring maintenance personnel compliance to GMP, HACCP, FQP, Allergen Control, Customer and Regulatory requirements
- Developing and implementing training programs for new maintenance associates to reach max contribution in shortest period
- Documenting maintenance team member performance as appropriate to ensure compliance to company requirements and objectives
- Performing other duties as assigned to meet business needs
- Five or more years combined experience in plant maintenance including demonstrated knowledge of mechanics, pneumatics, hydraulics, electrical, building maintenance, wastewater treatment, boiler operation and maintenance and refrigeration.
- Complete understanding of computer driven process controls for a an industrial facility.
- PC literate
- Strong in PLC’s / Electrical, required
- Close, distance, color and peripheral vision
- Depth perception
- The ability to adjust focus
- Must be available to travel up to 20% of the time
- Must be available for evening hours, 6PM-6AM.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.