Competitive salary + 10% Bonus
Relo: Prefer local candidate
Our client company is seeking an experienced Maintenance Supervisor to manage all aspects of the manufacturing maintenance functions (equipment, administering maintenance records, coordinating and overseeing contractor activities, and training maintenance personnel).
MUST successfully complete post-offer pre-employment physical/drug screen/background check
You must be willing to:
- Plan/assign/direct work/appraise performance/reward/discipline employees/address complaints/resolve problems
- Implement/manage preventive maintenance program
- Identify/develop/execute major capital/maintenance projects
Requirements (IF YOU DON'T HAVE THESE, DON'T APPLY)
- High School/GED/1 year certificate from a college or technical school OR
- 10+ years' work experience in manufacturing environment with increasing responsibility
- Ability to operate a variety of hand/power tools/shop equipment/machine tools.
- Ability to inspect equipment/recognize potential problems/independently take corrective action
- Demonstrated understanding of safety/health environmental/quality systems/regulatory compliance guidelines preferred