PPG: We protect and beautify the world. At PPG, we work every day to develop and deliver the paints, coatings and materials that our customers have trusted for more than 130years. Through dedication and creativity, we solve our customers’ biggest challenges, collaborating closely to find the right path forward. With headquarters in Pittsburgh, we operate and innovate in more than 70 countries. We serve customers inconstruction, consumer products,industrial andtransportation markets and aftermarkets. To learn more, visitwww.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter. Why join us:With PPG, you will find meaning in your work every day, and engage in opportunities that will shape you, personally and professionally.
- Your personal strengths will empower you to succeed and make an impact from day one.
- You will be inspired to learn and grow, and to get the support you need to identify and achieve your boldest career aspirations.
- Your passion to excel will be fueled by your connection to world-class partners, industry experts, the best and brightest colleagues, and future forward technologies.
- Your contributions will not only meet the challenges of our global customers, but help theme propel their industries forward.
- You will be welcomed into a culture where everyone’s ideas and contributions are valued and encouraged.
Just like you, we are driven to make a difference in our world. Main Activities/Duties/ResponsibilitiesResponsible for supervising maintenance work, filling out employee time records and obtaining proper work permits.Monitor EMR records for continuous improvement.Enforce safety policies.Ensure equipment is inspected and calibrated.Plan maintenance work orders and scheduling of manpower and equipment.Update maintenance ISO procedures.Maintain equipment maintenance records.
Experience and Education 5+ years maintenance experience in an industrial manufacturing environment Prefer prior experience as Maintenance Supervisor or Maintenance Engineer Functional and Technical Skills Strong experience with maintenance procedures Understand maintenance work orders Good computer skills, SAP preferred Understand safety procedures and ISO maintenance record forms Strong leadership and communication skills. PPG prides itself on the quality of its employees and as such, candidates who receive a job offer will be required to successfully pass a hair drug/toxins test and a background check.