We are conducting a search for a Maintenance Manager to manage a union plant maintenance department operating on 3 shifts. Each shift has a maintenance supervisor and their team. Over 20 people are in the maintenance department.
This role reports to the Plant Operations Manager and oversees all areas of mechanical, electrical, HVAC activities.
- Manage departmental trades including machine repair, electricians, HVAC, production equipment repair.
- Develop PM programs, repair procedures, along with equipment improvement designs with the maintenance team members.
- Manage and schedule shutdown activities with other supervisors.
- Investigate and evaluate problems with plant equipment and processes.
Position Requirements include:
- Must have a strong electricalengineering background, with BSEE highly preferred. In lieu of a degree, candidates with strong plant electricalexperience and supervision will lbe considered.
- Preference will be given for a background in continuous processes such as steel coil, paper, film, or related web industries.
- Experience in machine repair and/or electrical repair.
- Prefer prior experience in maintenance supervision.
- Must be able to deal with frequently changing priorities and direct subordinates accordingly.
Full details about this opportunity and the company will be provided during the first phone interview with the recruiter.