The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for the coordination, planning, and supervision of the N2 Maintenance and Facilities Teams. This position is focused on driving maintenance-related area improvement with cross-functional teams and overseeing the successful implementation of area maintenance projects.
This position reports to the Plant Maintenance Manager and works cross functionally with Production, EH&S, Quality and Engineering team members.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This position is responsible for supervising 12-18 Team Members including Maintenance Technicians, Facility Technicians and Facility Cleaners.
What you will do:
- Oversee area maintenance projects and act as member of Maintenance leadership.
- Provide on-callsupport for D1/N1 shift and participates in staff meetings that fall outside of routine shift hours.
- Ability to flex work schedule to provide appropriate leadership support to staff members on both D1 and N1 shifts.
- Act as communication liaison between maintenance technicians and business partners including Production and Engineering.
- Manages and develops maintenance team members; Provides maintenance guidance and oversight for all shift associates; motivates, coaches and develops a diverse, high performing and engaged team to meet established goals and build organizational capability.
- Supports the operation in ways to help reduce overall costs.
- Continually reduces equipment downtime and increase availability through the establishment of a preventive/predictive maintenance program (including failure analysis)
- Champions and drives relentless reduction of breakdown losses through Breakdown Analysis and other appropriate Focused Improvement Tools.
- Participates in, and supports, the Department safety training program. (I.E.: weekly safety meetings, shop safety inspections, enforcement of lock-out/tag-out program, enforcement of the confined space program, etc.).
- Demonstrated ability to support a long term maintenance plan showing year over year improvement in Reliability, Maintenance KPIs and maintenance Cost
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate cross-functionally and coordinate efforts around process improvement.
- Ensure effective equipment troubleshooting, including root causes identification and action plan implementation.
- Review maintenance history, identify key opportunities for improvement, and establish site specific projects to address needed changes.
- Audit maintenance task quality, track work orders, and report on area maintenance activity and performance.
- Participate in appropriate site meetings (pod, planning, leadership, and employee meetings) and work with Maintenance leadership on corporate initiatives.
- Manages maintenance projects with team and peers.
- Insure data integrity within a SAP environment and MP2.
- You are a peer and team member with Engineering and Operations. You will help facilitate communication between maintenance technicians and business partners including production, engineering, and maintenance leader’s multi-site.
- Understands, in detail, the plant maintenance planning and scheduling process.
- Review and assess the quality of work performed by your team to continuously learn how to improve asset performance.
- Audit maintenance standard work, task quality, track work orders, and report on area maintenance activity and performance.
- Follows all policies, ergonomic standards, and safety requirements directed by Keurig Dr Pepper
- Coordinate with vendors to meet the needs of the area maintenance team.
- Assist maintenance technicians as necessary.
- Comply with Regulatory, Company, and departmental policies, procedures, and standards.
- Responsible for coordination, evaluation, and continuous improvement of the department/team and creating a positive climate where people want to do their best.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's Principles, policies and applicable laws.
- Accountable for communication, interviewing and hiring, training employees; planning, assigning and directing work, leveraging team and individual strengths, managing performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and solving problems to ensure high performance results.
- Performs other duties as requested by management.
What you must have:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a supervisory role, preferably in food/beverage manufacturing and leading 10+ employees
- ISO, Lean, Six Sigma, Continuous Improvement strategy and/or TPM Certifications highly desired
- Strong experience in project management preferred; experience in Equipment Preventive Maintenance Management
- Strong experience and working knowledge of plant maintenance software, SAP preferred
- Demonstrated supportive leadership skills and Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated Decision making skills.
- Experience working and understanding mechanical, electrical, and automation
- Ability to communicate with multiple stakeholder groups and manage projects
- Ability to prioritize to meet business needs, view the larger picture, and systematically solve problems
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, be on-call, and travel as necessary
- Ability to get along with others, be punctual, and follow instructions
- Ability to follow Keurig Dr Pepper policies and procedures
- Strong Computer Skills,( Microsoft Office Suite)