Industry: Manufacturing / Diversified•
5 - 7 years
Posted 365 days ago
Oversees all aspects of the daily maintenance and facilities for assigned Plant.
Schedules and supervises assigned staff; installs, maintains and repairsmechanical equipment and tools in the Plant; develops and implements a preventive maintenance program; and negotiates for and purchases parts and equipment from vendors.
Responsible for controlling costs and performing all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Organizes and supervises the daily maintenance function for the assigned plant including equipment, tools, facilities, (including fire protection system and security) and grounds while controlling related maintenance and labor costs
· Designs, implements and manages a preventive maintenance program for all mechanical equipment and tools. Oversees and/or installs, maintains, repairs, adjusts, troubleshoots and inspects equipment and tools
· Analyzes production schedules and estimate work hour requirements for completion of job assignments
· Inspects completed work for conformance to specifications and standards
· Recruits, interviews and makes hiring recommendations regarding maintenance mechanics. Provides initial and on-going training and evaluation to assigned production personnel related to job duties and performance expectations, job processes, equipment and quality programs
· Ensures safety and health policies and procedures are followed in compliance with local, state and federal OSHA rules and regulations
· Coordinates with Operations Manager and Kaizen Promotion Officer (KPO) to report and investigate work related accidents or sabotage that involve machines, equipment and/or tools
· High School Diploma (or GED equivalent)
· Minimum of 5 years in a Lean Manufacturing environment working in a maintenance role
· Electrical Certification and/or experience with maintaining sewing machines a plus
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties or responsibilitiesassociated with the job. Other job-related duties may be assigned.
An Affirmative Action Equal Opportunity Employer * Drug-Free Working Environment.