5 - 7 years experience • Metals & Mining
Plan, direct, and coordinate activities for all mechanical and electrical/electronic aspects of machinery maintenance.
Utilizing an onsite Preventative/Predictive Maintenance software, ensure execution of tasks by the maintenance team to identify and repair machinery issues before they impact production up time.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Foster and maintain a safety culture within the Maintenance organization. Assist in the development and enforcement of safety regulations, programs, and policies. Support efforts to implement corrective actions and remain in compliance.
- Develop and implement policies, standards and procedures for the engineering and technical work performed in the plant.
- Plan and direct the installation, testing, operation, maintenance, and repair of facilities and equipment.
- Organize resources and establish priorities to reach desired objectives.
- Track the performance of the Maintenance System.
- See that the maintenance staff are trained and developed to perform the essential skills needed to carry out their jobs effectively and safely.
- Analyze and evaluate complex issues associated with the facilities, machinery, and equipment used by the company; and, develop effective solutions to problems that arise.
Education & Experience Requirements
- Associate’s Degreepreferred
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in an industrial supervisory or managerial capacity
- Previous experience in a heavy manufacturing, stamping, forging, or foundry environment
- Training in electrical, electronic controls, mechanical, and safety regulations
- Basic first aid training or willingness to successfully complete such training
Apply Now! Send resumes to email@example.com