Maintenance & Reliability Supt.
5 - 7 years experience •
Our client is recognized as an international leader in their industry with a long history of growth and success. “Strong growth potential and employees are encouraged to cross over into other business units, if desired, which you do not find everywhere.” is often stated by employees as to why they enjoy working for this stellar organization.
- B.S. in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, preferred
- 5-7+ years’ steering maintenance preferably in a continuous process environment
- Solid knowledge with RCFA, Reliability Centered Maintenance
- Possess the ability to strengthen a reliability program
- Lead and direct maintenance and reliability
- Familiar with Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) programs
- Establish metrics related to continuous improvement
- Assist with industrial electric & mechanical systems relative to M & R
Benefits: Very competitive to include medical, dental and life insurance to name a few