Celanese Corporation is a global technology leader in the production of specialty materials and chemical products which are used in most major industries and consumer applications. Our products, essential to everyday living, are manufactured in North America, Europe and Asia. Known for operational excellence, sustainability and premier safety performance, Celanese delivers value to customers around the globe with best-in-class technologies. Based in Dallas, Texas, the company employs approximately 7,500 employees worldwide and had 2014 net sales of $6.8 billion, with approximately 67% generated outside of North America. For more information about Celanese Corporation and its global product offerings, visit www.celanese.com.
- Provide the guidance to ensure that employees are working safely and adhering to all safety policies and procedures.
- Leads a group of maintenance personnel to safely complete required maintenance functions within the Reliabilty department.
- Develops a successful working partnership with operations to ensure that maintenance work is performed safely and effectively and when needed.
- Efficiently administers the Performance Management process so that Maintenance hourly personnel are performing in a manner that Meets or Exceeds Expectations.
- In concert with the area Planner/Scheduler, Specialists and Operations Personnel to proactively ensure that all maintenance work is safely addressed in an efficient fashion.
- Manage multiple projects, teams and priorities while ensuring all activities are completed safely.
- Proven leadership skills that ensure safe, productive, and reliable work force.
- Knowledgeable of Maintenance and Reliability work processes including troubleshooting, repair, inspection, and calibration of industrial electrical systems.
- Knowlegeble of plant safety and envirionmental processes enabling reduction of risk tolerance among maintenance employees.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Embraces change, and can effectively manage complex changes within department
- Ability to resolve conflict/differences in a "win-win" manner.
- Working knowledge of industrial instrumentation, controls systems, and electrical distribution systems.
- SAP, Microsoft Office Software tools.
Required Yrs Exp:
10 years minimum
High School Diploma