JOB DESCRIPTION: MAINTENANCE PLANNING/SCHEDULING SUPERVISOR sought by a major Manufacturing Company for its 300+ employee Plant located in Greenwood , SC. Reporting to the Maintenance Mgr, the MAINTENANCE PLANNING/SCHEDULING SUPERVISOR is responsible for the Plant Wide coordination of all Maintenance work efforts. Will manage 4 Maintenance Planners/Schedulers. Job functions include:
- Work closely with all Operations Personnel to ensure complete knowledge of all Operating Equipment as to functionality and any Maintenance needs.
- Gain and maintain an understanding and knowledge of the different Maintenance Technicians and their respective Skills for work assignment purposes.
- On a daily basis, provide a Work Schedule Plan for all Maintenance Personnel as to specific Plant Maintenance needs. Coordinate same with Operations Personnel to ensure the availability of Equipment to be worked on and the assistance of Operations Personnel where appropriate.
- Assist in the development and application of a Plant Wide Preventive/Predictive Maintenance Program. Coordinate the auditing of the PM Program on a periodic basis to ensure the effectiveness of the PM Program.
- Develop an Annual Plant Shut Down Plan to address overall Plant Maintenance needs.
- Utilize SAP Software for the Maintenance Planning/Scheduling System.
- Assist the Maintenance Manager in developing an Annual Maintenance Budget.
- BS Degreedesired. Will accept appropriate Work Experience in lieu of BS Degree.
- Minimum of 3years Maintenance experience in a Manufacturing environment with at least 1years experience in Maintenance Planning /Scheduling.
- Must have Computer skills and experience utilizing SAP Software to Schedule Maintenance Work.
- Possess proven Interpersonal and Leadership skills.
- Desire and capability to progress career wise in 2-3years.