Leading steel manufacturer with state-of-the-art facilities is adding an experienced Maintenance Planner to their dynamic team near the Pittsburgh area.
The company offers a competitive salary plus bonus, excellent benefits such as medical, dental, 401K, formal training and much more. Relocation assistance available for select candidates.
Ideal candidate would have at least 5 years of maintenance experience utilizing a CMMS system in planning/ scheduling along with an associates degree in electrical engineering, information systems or closely related field.
This position has the primary responsibility for planning and scheduling the job tasks of the electrical maintenance department. These functions include ordering parts, reviewing and planning work orders, coordinating and scheduling work orders, and collecting the required documentation.
• Minimum of five years of maintenance experience
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Well versed in the complete Microsoft Office Suite of programs, especially Word, Excel, and Project
• Associate Degree in Electrical Engineering or Information Systems
• Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or Information Systems
• 7-10 years of electrical maintenance experience
• 5-10 years' experience utilizing a CMMS system in a planning and scheduling function