Conduct activities to arrange the availability of equipment, materials, and resources to accomplish preventive, predictive, and planned maintenance work to meet regulatory requirements, to sustain and improve equipment reliability to a state of control and capable capacity to exceed manufacturing requirements.
- Successful candidate will be accountable for health, safety and environmental aspects related to this position.
- Works jointly with plant reliability leader in reliability-based maintenance techniques for continuously improved equipment performance, PM, PDM and maximized cost savings.
- Works jointly with asset owners to identify critical equipment to deliver maximum compliance of maintenance strategy.
- Liaison between Maintenance, Production, and other supporting departments for all non-emergency work, ensuring that all internal customers of Maintenance receive timely, efficient, and quality service.
- Review and prioritize all incoming work requests and work orders through visiting the job site for work clarification.
- Estimate labor resources, materials, permitting, safety issues and equipment condition required for work order completion.
- Evaluate quotations for maintenance materials and outside contract labor (when used). Enter purchase requisitions, material reservations, pick lists, stores requisitions and goods movements for materials.
- Enter purchase requisitions and service entries for outside contractor labor.
- Through numerous forms of communication, coordinate availability of manpower, parts, materials and equipment in preparation for work execution to include work preparation tools and materials kitting.
- Conducting PM planning meetings with Maintenance and Production personnel.
- Schedule work to enable resource scheduling for completion of planned work activities.
- Entering recommended tasking and frequency into the CMMS (MVP) & ensuring PM task workload is balanced in final PM Plan.
- Maintain site maintenance & equipment records.
- Coordinate & plan maintenance service contracts as required.
- Provide post PM reporting on effectiveness metrics and required follow up items.
- Track and trend specific equipment total maintenance expenses
- Undertake continuous training and development of self.
- Align activities to adhere to Work Control processes and update processes to positively impact business requirements
- Responsible to set a positive example as a change agent in the use of Continuous Reliability Improvement (CRI) best practices.
- Strong communication, organizational, interpersonal, and computer skills.
- Proficient with the use of Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Proficient knowledge of computer maintenance management systems (CMMS), such as MVP.
- A detailed understanding of effective scheduling and workflow process in an industrial manufacturing environment.
- Ability to read P&ID's, mechanical and electrical prints, dimensions and tolerances.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Working knowledge of mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic process equipment.
- Proven capability or ability to learn Oracle and other computerized programs that pertain to this assignment.
Education and Work Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years manufacturing plant experience, 2 years of which must be in a maintenance organization – or an associate degree or equivalent with a minimum of 3 years in a maintenance organization.
Hydro employees can enjoy several benefits including:
- Medical, Rx, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement Savings Plans with Company Match/Contributions
- Education Assistance
- Bonus Plan Eligibility
- Parental Leave
- On-site Café and Gym
At Hydro you’re part of a bigger story. A story shaped by you.
Please apply before: 02/28/2021
Hydro in North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer where all phases of employment are based strictly upon the qualifications of the individual as related to the work requirements of the position. This policy is applied without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any other category protected by law.