The maintenance planner will be responsible for developing, issuing and improving maintenance instructions in support of the Landing Gear Overhaul/Repair cycle. This position requires a strong understanding of various forms of technical data commonly found within the aviation industry and a background in Quality/Continuous Improvement principles. Experience with MyBoeingFleet and Airbus AirNav preferred. The Planner will work closely with the Quality Manager and ProjectManager to perform the following duties:
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Research various forms of Aviation Technical Data to develop and implement maintenance instructions for newly acquired product lines.
- Build and issue planning on schedule for work preparing to enter the production queue.
- Assist the Quality Manager with review and auditing of existing work scopes in support of Production Floor needs.
- Review and implement Continuous Improvement methodologies as necessary to improve maintenance operations.
- Must have a strong work ethic and the ability to thrive in a small team environment taking direction from the immediate supervisor.
- Must have experience working with technical data commonly found within the aviation industry.
- Must have experience working with Quality Control.
- Must successfully complete a comprehensive background check, verification of credentials, and a urinary pre-employment test for drugs and alcohol per DOT regulations.
- At least five (5) years of recent experience in a Quality/Continuous Improvement role.
- Attention to detail is imperative.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Must be efficient with a desire to succeed.
- Must have strong verbal, written, and communication skills.
- Must exhibit a high level of confidentiality with work product.
- The ability to meet deadlines.
- Must be proficient in reading, writing, and speaking English.