The ideal candidate possesses a minimum of 5years of verifiable leadership experience in the facility/property maintenance industry. The Maintenance Operations Manager is responsible for overseeing the entire operation of Landcorp, including sales and marketing, and all operations, with direct leadership responsibility for the managing committee; embracing Landcorp?s vision and service culture; promoting unity and teamwork among all team members, and maintaining a supportive and productive relationship with our clients, so as to help them achieve their goals and objectives.
The ideal candidate will possess at least 5years of verifiable janitorial operational experience and develop and direct all operational activities and functions including, Operational Management, Capital and Operational Management Disbursements, Facility Maintenance and other related duties as required.
- Develops and maintains both the implementation and facilitates all Operational SOP?s.
- Lead the marketing and positioning of LandCorp in the marketplace.
- Oversee and direct all of LandCorp?s contract services in supporting all operational functions and activities within the facility maintenance arena.
- Develop and manage thru completion of both measurable and obtainable goals (individual and company-wide) ensuring all operational activities and projects exceed LandCorp expectations.
- Ensure that the selection, training and ongoing direction for our management staff is such that it maintains a high level of job satisfaction/ morale/teamwork among associates in all areas.
- Educate, administer and execute proposals, bids, service contracts, agreements, etc.
- Provide innovative/creative strategies to effectively differentiate LandCorp from its competitors
- Achieve high levels of profitability and customer satisfaction
- Effectively represent LandCorp in the local community with active leadership and participation
- Ensure that Landcorp operates safely and in compliance with all laws, regulations, and directives
- Knowledge of all Janitorial Operational platforms including yet certainly not limited to, mechanical, electrical, technical, maintenance service, etc?
- Knowledge of bidding proposals is a variety of industries such as government, retail, commercial, hotel/resorts, timeshare, etc.
- Must be able to travel up to 75% as needed
- Establish a personal credibility by behaving with the highest ethical standards, respecting and treating others fairly, and inspiring trust with all constituencies
- Must possess exceptional leadership skills in customer service, associate relations, and must be very predisposed to details and process (time management, professional development, planning, execution, communication, etc.)
- Must be resourceful, highly self-motivated, possess a strong work ethic and sense of urgency, exceptional written/verbal communication skills, and be able to guide, coach and direct leaders, teams, and individuals to achieve financial objectives
- Must possess a track record of providing exceptional service experiences balanced with operational efficiency
- Strong strategic and process improvement skills
- An extensive ability for daily and ongoing focus on details, processes, and procedures.
- Lead the career development of self and others by attracting and retaining a superior and talented management team, encouraging and supporting career development, and driving continuous learning
- Manage continuous improvement, build support for change, and adapt to change
- Ability to live the company core values by empowering talented and prepared people, balancing the needs of clients and associates, and demonstrating an entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to embrace and contribute to Landcorp's vision
- The skill to implement and maintain an impeccable customer service culture in a long-term and consistent manner
SALES AND MARKETING
- Use sales and marketing tools to devise appropriate strategies for success
- Understand and direct public relations opportunities
- Thorough understanding of income statements/balance sheets/cash flow
- Strong cost management/operating margin skills.
DEMONSTRATED FORECASTING SKILLS - Industry specific benchmarking
- Prepare and deliver all financial status reports monthly, quarterly and annually for all operational services
- Ability to develop annual business plans/budgets and then effectively monitor performance against both
- Achieve financial/business plan goals and expectations as established in the annual business plan for all areas of responsibility, and organize/implement strategic plans to achieve them
- A proven track record of developing, tracking and reporting all expense budgets of $10M plus.
- Must possess strong computer savvy knowledge of vast applications (Excel, Outlook, NS, PP, MS Word, etc.)
- Bachelors in Business Management, Finance or related field
- Masters in Business Management, Finance or related field
Job Type: Full-time
- Operational Management Disbursements: 3years (Required)
- Capital Management Disbursements: 3years (Required)
- Financial Forecasting: 5years (Required)
- Janitorial Operational: 5years (Required)
- Sales: 3years (Required)
- Maintenance Management: 5years (Required)
- Contract Services: 5years (Required)
- Safety Compliance: 5years (Required)
- Financial Management: 5years (Required)
- Marketing: 3years (Required)
- Facilities Maintenance: 5years (Required)
- Financial Reporting: 3years (Required)
- Operational SOPs: 3years (Required)
- Financial Business Planning: 5years (Required)
- proposals, bids, service contracts, agreements: 5years (Required)
- Master's (Preferred)
- Scottsdale, AZ (Preferred)
- Evening, Mid-Day, Morning, Graveyard (Required)