Maintenance Operations Manager
How You’ll Contribute to the Team
At Corvias, we embrace a work ethic that isn’t defined by ranks and titles so that we’re continuously able to answer the question, “what will it take to get this done?” We’ll expect you to lead by example and take a hands-on approach to the physical operation, preservation, and maintenance of the asset as you:
- Perform and supervise daily maintenance service to resident’s units as requested by resident via a work order system, including participating in an on-call duty rotation and responding to emergency calls after hours;
- Execute the preventative maintenance program;
- Compile a variety of reports relating to the maintenance operations of the property, budgets, goals, milestones, and other deliverables;
- Purchase and maintain the inventory needed on-site to perform daily maintenance duties and solicit outside bids for services; and
- Lead the training and develop of team members, create accountability and ownership among team members, including communicating clear expectations, supervising, and providing timely performance feedback.
We want you to use your unique perspective, skills, and background to help us see things differently, grow as a company, and find new ways to meet the needs of our partners. You will accountable for:
- Ensuring all physical aspects of the property are fully functional, safe, and attractive;
- Ensuring management and organizational systems are in place to measure success and milestones so positive and negative trends are tracked regularly and proactively responded to;
- Establishing strong working and collegial relationship with campus leadership; and
- Meeting customer service goals as reflected by achieving a high ranking on surveys and resident satisfaction.
If you appreciate a challenge, your experience at Corvias will be engaging, energizing and truly gratifying.
The Experience You’ll Bring to the Team
Bring your belief you can solve the “unsolvable” and make a real difference. You’ll be great in this role if you value the trust you earn from your colleagues and continuously strive to validate that trust every day.
Role specific qualifications include:
- 5+ years’ experience in all aspects of maintaining large scale university, student or multifamily housing.
- EPA Type 2 certification required; Type 3 or Universal certification is strongly preferred
- Require experience in carpentry, plumbing, electrical systems, and common maintenance items such as drywall repair, phone systems, and lock repair.
- Proven history of strong customer service.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Word and Excel.
- Prefer Bachelor's degree in Business, Construction, Engineering, or a related field.