Fox Factory (El Cajon, Ca) designs and manufactures performance-defining ride dynamics products primarily for off-road vehicles and trucks. This position is a hands-on supervisory role, primarily focusing on repair and maintenance of production equipment, production automation (dynos, oil fill, etc.), and facilitiessupport equipment. The supervisor will assist in troubleshooting and repair on a variety of production machines and building systems (sensors, hydraulics, pneumatics, electronics, plc controls, 3-phase electrical, linear motion, air compressors, pumps, HVAC, industrial lighting, etc.). Other tasks include leadership and coaching the Facilities, Manufacturing Engineering Techs and Maintenance team relating to the career and technical skills development.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Troubleshooting and repair complex industrial systems, including PLCs, pneumatic and hydraulic tooling, and assembly torque equipment
- Managing and overseeing all preventive maintenance programs
- Demonstrate, coach, and lead TPM program and preventative maintenance program.
- Measure reliability of plant in terms of Operating Equipment Effectiveness (OEE)
- Drive RCFA (Root Cause Failure Analysis)
- Establish MTBF (mean time between failures) targeted at groups of poorly performing machine populations
- Managing spare parts inventory and purchasing needs for consumables (MRO)
- Improves manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning PM work flow to support production requirements using Lean Continuous Improvement methods.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with all government regulations and safety requirements.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Advanced knowledge of industrial production / automation equipment
- 5+ years of experience in Maintenance capacities with 2+ years in leadership role
- Working knowledge of PLCs and electrical maintenance
- Working knowledge of Pneumatic and Hydraulic systems
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related field a plus
- Demonstrated ability to meet demanding deadlines. Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as a team member to accomplish objectives.
- Requisition ID : 1393