Vishay Columbus, is currently seeking a full-time Maintenance Equipment Manager to manage maintenance employees that are directly involved with installation, upgrading, repair and maintenance of the production aspects.
- Develop and implement department plans to ensure optimal engineering and production equipment repair and maintenance through proper staff utilization.
- Manage the ongoing troubleshooting, maintenance and repair of production and engineering equipment through staff assignments, scheduling, PM and all other repair situations.
- Develop and maintain spare parts inventory and PM system.
- 5+ Years of supervisory experience coupled with experience with troubleshooting of electronic controls, Pneumatics, hydraulics, and mechanical devices.
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline.