A well established leader in the food/dairy processing industry is looking to add a Maintenance Manager to their team.
- Troubleshoots and repairs all facility systems and equipment: processing, packaging, warehouse, material receiving, HVAC units, various computer hardware and software, and etc.
- Works with other managers to prioritize and plan work activities and completes work in timely manner.
- Plans/implements preventative maintenance programs for all equipment.
- Contracts and supervises outside contractors and vendors related to maintenance work.
- Manages capital projects.
- Recommends new processes where needed for quality improvement, cost reduction and on-time delivery.
- Initiates purchase orders for parts and machines.
- Maintains OSHA compliance within the maintenance area.
- Complies with state and federal regulations for yearly reporting.
- 3+ years maintenance supervisory experience in a food processing environment is a must
- Highly skilled with electrical/PLC experience and programming skills.
- Project Justification
- Strong leadership, training & communications skills.