Growing manufacturer is seeking an accomplished Maintenance Manager for their Virginia plant.
- Supervise and provide support for day-to-day activities of Maintenance Department personnel;
- Generate work orders, track progress and follow up as needed;
- Ensure repairs and maintenance to facilities and equipment are completed in a safe efficient manner;
- Work with production and maintenance personnel to ensure the facility and equipment is operating safely and efficiently;
- Ensure all work is performed and completed in conformance with any related codes, guidelines or standards established by a manufacturer or regulating body.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related discipline.
- 10+ years managing maintenance engineering in a manufacturing, assembly, CPG industry environment;
- Experience implementing PM activities;
- Strong leadership skills are required;
- Ability to develop maintenance solutions based on lean principles;
- Must have good troubleshooting skills;
- Ability to read electrical schematics and blueprints;
- Computer proficient with knowledge of AutoCAD software a plus;
- Must be self-motivated, have good communication skills, and the ability to work in a team environment.