The Maintenance Maintenance will beresponsible for plant maintenance effectiveness and efficiency for the entire facility. Will provide direction, training, coaching, directing to Team Leaders and indirectly to hourly Maintenanceassociates.Responsible for achieving company established goals on maintenance activities. Must provide a safe and secure working environment for allassociates utilizing company-approved processes. Promotes a positive working relationship with the production and support staff to make the company the employer of choice.
- Establishes, measures, and is accountable for operating and capital budgets for the assigned area in a manner to enable the operation to maintain a competitive position in the industry.
- Meets all facility maintenance plans, to insure all equipment is maintained and functioning for the facility to meet all the necessary operational goals.
- Ensures processes are in place to continuously reduce turnover, improve safety results as measured by the Safety Scorecard, and create the environment that will make the facility the Employer of Choice in the area.
- Ensures processes are in place to continually provide training to improve supervisory skills of staff, and improve the skill set of the hourly maintenance associates to maximize the results of individual and team efforts.
- Constantly develops new ideas and methods to improve maintenance performance and improve equipment operations and reliability.
- Supports and promote the company’s annual People, Products, Profitability and Planet goals through effective planning, communicating, emphasizing the requirement for all team members to be efficient and effective in their respective responsibilities.
Ten to twelve years (10 to 12 years) of progressive maintenance experience in an industrial maintenance setting.
BS in Engineering or Related Field, Industrial Maintenance Experience in a Turkey or Poultry Production Facility
Requisition Number: 174671