Cambridge makes the parts that keep planes in the air, patients alive, soldiers safe, and homes warm.
The maintenance manager is an integral part of the company management team and plays a major role in our success. The ability to plan, train, communicate, and delegate is key to this position. This is a position for someone who is eager to accept the challenge of building their own department and driving companywide improvement.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Scheduling/assigning activities based on production needs, equipment availability, and available personnel
- Establishing and executing individual development plans for maintenance technicians
- Monitoring individual and overall department performance
- Monitoring metrics such as parts and supply usage, downtime, etc.
- Conducting regular technical and safety training
- Communicating machine/project statuses with other managers and production control.
- Five + years of industrial maintenance experience
- Extensive knowledge of complex hydraulic systems
- Familiarity with industrial electrical systems (12 VDC to 600 VAC)
- Experience troubleshooting and programming PLCs
- Management and supervisory experience – specifically team building, performance reviews, and individual development.