Who we are and what we do:
Pace Industries is North America?s leading full-service die casting manufacturer. Our mission is to provide uncommon, creative die casting and support solutions that contribute to the success of our customers. Our die cast parts are used in automobiles, motorcycles, generators, snow mobiles, lawn mowers, washing machines, power hand tools, BBQ grills, commercial lighting and many other well-known products. You can have a significant impact on our cultural transformation.
The Cambridge Division is one of Pace?s longest-running facilities. Founded in 1945, Cambridge has been providing contract manufacturing die casting worldwide for more than 65years. A 300,000-square-foot facility provides a large environment for expert manufacturing services.
Responsible for managing maintenance service and repairs in all facets of the business. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Determine schedules, sequences and assignments for work activities, based on work priority, quantity of equipment and skill of personnel.
- Monitor employee?s work levels and review work performance.
- Monitor tool and part inventories and the condition and maintenance of shops to ensure adequate working conditions.
- Conduct or arrange for worker training in safety, repair or maintenance techniques, operational procedures or equipment use.
- Communicate with upper management informing them of problems and recommending/implementing solutions.
- Keep communication lines open between departments/shifts.
- Conduct departmental meetings regularly.
- Coordinate work assignments between supervisors on all shifts.
- Work with management to continually update policies and procedures to facilitate continual improvements.
- Follow all Pace safety policies/procedures and report any unsafe conditions or hazards to proper personnel.
- 7 + years of progressive maintenance experience in aluminum die casting is preferred.
- Specific knowledge of current engineering and technology principles is needed. Must be available to work different shifts and overtime as required.
- A willingness to learn new concepts is essential, via coursework or visiting otherlocations.
- A degree or certificate in engineering/maintenance coursework is preferred.
Please note that the duties and requirements described herein are intended to represent general contents of this job. This is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties and responsibilities.
Pace Industries has a strong commitment to the principle of diversity, and in that spirit, seeks a broad spectrum of candidates including women, minorities, veterans, and people with disabilities. Individuals with disabilities desiring accommodations in the application process should notify the hiring department by the application deadline.