Maintenance Manager – Manufacturing Complex
Join a team recognized for leadership and innovation
Lead a team of maintenance supervisors and professionals who maintain and repair manufacturing equipment.
You will leverage your maintenance experience and skills to lead some of the world's most talented maintenance teams. Supervise team of 75-80 including HVAC. You will use your advanced leadership abilities to contribute to driving safety, productivity, and exceptional quality in one of finest manufacturing production facilities.
Through collaboration with production and other cross functional teams, you will prioritize team workload and drive continuous improvement. As a manager, you will coach your leaders and individual contributors in technical and behavioral competencies in order to deliver high impact business results.
· Deliver on strong site health, safety and environmental performance every day
· Drive the application of work processes and standards to ensure the highest production quality and productivity
· Work collaboratively with cross functional partners to balance your team's capacity with prioritized activities
· Lead plant maintenance program
· Supervise maintenance technicians and mechanics
· Lead project teams
· Employee Development
- Bachelor degree in IE or Engineering, Manufacturing or Business
- Experience working in a union environment
- 5 years' experience in managing manufacturing equipment maintenance and reliability along with supervisor experience.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, implement and maintain preventive maintenance programs.
- Solid knowledge and experience of predictive maintenance programs.
- Significant knowledge of mechanical repair
- Bachelor's degree in manufacturing or business
- Willingness to raise standards each year to drive organizational excellence
- Computer literacy
- Leaders who make sound judgments in ambiguous environment