What You Will Do:
- Supervise employees and activities in the Maintenance Department; develop and maintain preventative maintenance programs.
- Manage all downstream equipment including closing machines, lining machines automation and auxiliary equipment; manage priorities for maintenance repairs.
- Operate department within budget; reduce operating cost through efficient operation of manufacturing and building equipment.
- Manage expenses for Maintenance shop and make recommendations for capital needs.
- Evaluate down-time and efficiency reporting to drive continuous improvement; drive process improvements.
- Work with vendors on projects.
- Oversee new hire training and continuous training to improve efficiencies.
- Create and maintain a safe work environment.
- Comply with all safety, quality, customer, ISO, SQF and any other regulatory requirements; report concerns that could impact these requirements or suggest areas for improvement.
Education and Work Requirements:
- BS in Engineering or Heavy Maintenance experience
- 5+ years Maintenance Leadership experience CEV
- Up to 10% travel