LETICA CORPORATION, a manufacturer of plastic and paper packaging products is seeking a Maintenance Manager to join our team in Valdosta, GA.
ESCAPE THE COLD WINTERS! THIS JOB IS BASED IN WARM AND SUNNY VALDOSTA, GEORGIA! RELOCATION ASSISTANCE IS AVAILABLE.
For over 50 years, Letica Corporation has been an industry standard for a broad array of applications including paint, chemicals and food packaging. We have grown into a nationwide manufacturer of paper and plastic packaging with 14locations across the United States. We offer a competitive compensation and benefit program that includes full health insurance, dental and vision, 401(k) plan and much more.
Responsibilities for Maintenance Manager include but are not limited to:
- Plan, oversee and lead the maintenance of the physical structure, physical services, machinery, equipment and grounds.
- Ensuring compliance with all Federal and State regulations governing safety and environmental issues.
- Guide and oversee those capital projects related to the facility and equipment.
- Accountable for all maintenance and related preventative/predictive programs.
- Maintain and troubleshoot all injection molding machines (500-700 ton).
- At least 5 years experience with plastic injection molding equipment.
- At least 1year of management or supervisor experience is required.
- Must have material knowledge in Polystyrene, PET and Polypropylene.
- Must have hands on experience adjusting, setup troubleshooting and maintaining injection mold machines.
- Must have an extensive knowledge with electrical, hydraulic and injection molding machines.
- Have experience with 500-700 ton injection molding machines.
- Be able to train others and be a strong injection molding technician.
- Have strong PLC skills.