Lasko Products, a major manufacturer of consumer goods located in Franklin, TN is actively seeking a hands-on manager to lead their maintenance department. The ideal candidate must have experience in overall supervision of a maintenance staff. This position will report to the Plant Manager. Mechanical and/or electrical skills are required, and a background in plastic injection molding, is a plus.
- Must be a team-oriented self starter with good leadership, organizational and communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Train and coach the maintenance personnel with the objective of improving equipment dependability and uptime.
- Computer skills are required. Basic proficiency in MS Office products such as Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Strong hands-on technical background in all phases of plant maintenance and general plant wiring including PLC’s, troubleshooting of electrical, mechanical, pneumatics and hydraulic systems.
- Capable and willing to perform any technical related task as the circumstances require.
- Good knowledge of preventative and predictive maintenance, work order systems, stockroom and inventory control.
- Control spending based on established budgets, and implement cost saving initiatives.
- Work closely with the production departments, schedule needed equipment PM and repairs to ensure manufacturing quantities are met.
- Coordinate resources necessary for new equipment installation.
- Responsibility for facility maintenance.
- Familiarity with safety practices, environmental, NEC and OSHA regulations.
Lasko Products, LLC offers a competitive compensation package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Company paid Life insurance, Supplemental Life/AD&D for Spouse and children, Long Term Disability, and a 401(k) retirement plan with match and profit sharing. Additionaly, we offer company paid Short Term Disability, a Telemedicine plan, and generous annual bonus.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
3-5 years experiencerequired