Maintenance Manager (RelocationAssistance Provided)
Why Work for IMERYS?
By joining the Imerys team as the Maintenance Manager, you’ll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that’s challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You’ll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It’s a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions. You can be that person to make a significant contribution to the operation and grow into a larger role in a relatively short period of time.
LOCATION: Gleason, TN
What Does A Maintenance Manager Do at IMERYS?
- Estimate Materials, time and cost of projects
- Lead technical improvement projects on site in terms of budget and schedule
- Implement and Track Maintenance KPIs ( MTBF,MTTR, etc.)
- Develop and implement Standard Maintenance Procedure on plant equipment
- Perform root cause analysis on plant failures and implement required actions to improve plant reliability.
- Analyze and optimize spare parts inventory
- Review portfolio of maintenance subcontractors, assess and develop agreements to ensure work reliability and sustainability.
- Interact with other maintenance managers to share best practices and contribute to enhance this Division's reliability.
- Bachelor's Degree-Mechanical, or IndustrialEngineering-Electrical, Structural etc.
- 5+ years experience in maintenance and team leading
- Experience and proficiency with Microsoft office suite
- Experience in CMMS Software- ( Maintenance Software)
- Willingness to work safely , and promote and enforce safe work practices
REQ - 00662