11 - 15 years experience • Food & Beverage
Competitive salary + benefits + Full relocation
The Maintenance Manager will be responsible of operating with maximum effectiveness and safety and as such is responsible for the technical direction and operations of all plant and facility equipment.The Maintenance manager will report to the Plant Manager.
- Manages the Maintenance organization to ensure that the plant runs most efficiently
- Provides guidance, direction, and motivation to Maintenance and Operations staff to encourage better results
- Manages critical components of Total Productive Maintenance, including the Centerline program, Preventive Maintenance programs, parts and storeroom operations, Clean/Inspect/Lubricate programs, etc.
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering or Chemical Engineering
- 10+ years' experience in in food processing industry is required
- Must have the initiative to plan and carry out maintenance projects with minimum supervision
- Solid understanding of Microsoft business applications such as Word, Excel, Microsoft Project, etc
- Responsible for all building systems including HVAC, water, fire sprinkler systems, building electrical and plumbing as schedule permits
- Maintains voice, data and security systems
- Manages maintenance projects and repairs