Manage the Preventative Maintenance/Reliability program at the Cherry Hill site to ensure full compliance with Company Guidelines and Policies. Responsibilities include the administration, development, implementation, integration and on-going operation of a Preventive maintenance/ Reliability program that includes all production related equipment and services.
- Responsible for the site’s Reliability and Compliance Program. Ensure full compliance to policies and guidelines. Organize and manage the department to provide necessary support to production and facility employees to address all compliance issues as they relate to equipment and to ensure equipment is maintained at a level required to provide high reliability and to maximize useful life. Proactively work with engineering to identify equipment replacement needs. Develop and implement changes to ensure full compliance.
- Cost Control: Prepare department budgets. Maintain costs within the budgeted expenses within all areas of control. Identify and manage the need for capital investment in equipment replacement.
- Compliance: Ensure Federal, State and Local regulations are complied with as evidenced by internal audits and inspections from Government Agencies.
- Managing employees: Direct, administer, and coordinate the activities of the non-exempt and exempt employees assigned to the Reliability and Compliance Maintenance Program. Train, guide, and evaluate employees in the interpretation of company policies, goals, and objectives for the Cherry Hill site. Maintain an adequate workforce to support present needs and plan for departmental requirements in the future. Promote good relationships within the department and with other departments within the Cherry Hill site.
- Manage and provide technical guidance for the site manufacturing equipment PC/PLC software system. Supervise the electrical engineer and technicians executing software changes, enhancements and disaster recoveries. Provide technical support for electronic repairs for production and facilities equipment.
- Provide direction and guidance on the strategic and daily operations of the SAP-PM , Calibration System and personnel. Ownership of the maintenance SOP’s.
BS in Engineering or technical discipline with a minimum of 5 years in a maintenance or engineering environment
BS degree with a minimum of 8 years in a maintenance or engineering environment plus 5 years’ of management experience.
- Demonstrated communication skills, technical knowledge and an ability to deal with the ambiguities. Must have a working knowledge of cGMP's as they relate to a pharmaceutical manufacturing facility. Demonstrated knowledge of pharmaceutical facilities, equipment and utilities, inclusive of their design, installation, and operation.
- At least 5 years of management experience of a technical group.
- Working knowledge of industrial maintenance practices, with a demonstrated understanding of preventive maintenance and reliability programs through job experience and course work.
- Technical writing and excellent communication skills as they relate to a manufacturing environment
- To be current with the latest pharmaceutical manufacturing equipment and facilities.
- Computer proficient: SAP-PM, Blue Mountain, Microsoft Office.