We are looking for a Maintenance Manager who will be responsible for providing direction, coordination and support for the daily execution of the maintenance department’s operating plan with the primary objective of maintaining the Plant’s equipment and facilities.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Mechanical Engineering or ElectricalEngineeringpreferred).
- Supervisor / Management level experience
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S., without current or future requirement for sponsorship of an employment-based visa status
We prefer at least 5- 7 years of demonstrated maintenance engineeringexperience and at least 2-5 years of demonstrated supervisory experience with proven leadership and team-building skills in a manufacturing setting. We are looking for someone who is organized, flexible, and an excellent communicator.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Champion the Plant’s “High Performance maintenance Plan.”
- Develop and maintain a sustainable system for the training, evaluation, and development of technicians to meet the plant’s needs, to include providing regular performance feedback.
- Develop and maintain a sustainable system (work flow) that identifies work, plans jobs, schedules jobs, executes, audits, and continuously improves the quality and performance of the work being completed.
- Develop and maintain a sustainable system that prioritizes the plant’s Equipment, and develops and updates Failure Defense Plans.
- Coordinate with production and others on new products and upgrades.
- Support and drive Process Improvement, Employee Involvement, and Safety.
- Supervise internal and external personnel to insure maintenance is performed correctly and in a timely manner.
- Analyze maintenance problems and devise solutions to improve plant production, reduce downtime, prevent repeat failures and/or increase the time between scheduled preventative maintenance.
- Complete administrative tasks such as budgeting and reporting.
- Develop and implement Maintenance department procedures.
- Oversee and manage maintenance teammates.
- Inspect the plant’s electrical & mechanical systems for functionality.
- Plan and oversee all repair and installation activities.
- Monitor equipment inventory and place orders as necessary.
- Monitor and control the Maintenance budget.
- Manage relationships with plant contractors.
- Initiate and manage all capital projects.
- Ensure Maintenance department compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Maintain and manage critical 8 safety programs and PSM (Process Safety Management)
- On-call during production hours to assist in troubleshooting needs.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate would have demonstrated experience with the following:
- Allen Bradley Drives and PLC’s
- PLC Programming
- Control Loops
- Sensors (temperature, pressure, proximity, limit, laser)
- Wonderware SCADA Interface
- Electric Motors
- 480, Three Phase Power
- Wiring Diagrams
- Fluid Pumps and Pump Curves
- Laser Alignment
- Vibration Analysis
- Hot oil systems
- Variable Frequency Drives
- Health and Safety Regulations including Arc Flash
- Reliability and PDM Practices
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including 401(k), medical, dental, vision, prescription drug, tuition reimbursement, and a vacation package. At GAF, we believe our employees are our greatest resource.
GAF is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to workplace diversity. Must have ability to work in the U.S. without current/future need for GAF visa sponsorship.