Built upon a legacy of family values and integrity, our vision is to be the world’s most dynamic, temperature controlled logistics company, operating over 120 facilities across the United States, Belgium, United Kingdom, and the Netherlands.
Our team of outstanding professionals are focused on performance, thought leadership, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce, creating an environment where our people thrive and enhance their opportunities to succeed.
Challenge yourself and enhance your career by joining our team of leading innovators and providers in cold storage warehousing and logistical services.
Under the direction of the General Manager, the Facility Maintenance Manager will provide management oversight to direct and coordinate all facets of maintenance and operation activities associated with an ammonia-based, temperature controlled warehouse. Responsibilities include planning and coordinating activities for refrigeration, maintenance, and material handling associates. The Facility Maintenance Manager will focus on all aspects of safety and assist the Lineage Logistics Compliance Department to ensure all matters related to OSHA Process Safety and EPA managed programs are addressed and maintained.
- Facility Safety: Ensure the entire facility is maintained towards a safe, clean, efficiently organized manner.
- Facility Operations: Ensure safe and efficient daily performance operations pertaining to refrigeration, material handling, and general building functions.
- Communication: Daily participate with the General Manager on the day to day and long term plan of facility operations.
- Personnel: Provide direct guidance and support for the training and development of current team members.
- Energy Management: Provide creative solutions to achieve excellence in energy management.
- Budget and Project Management: Collaborate with the facility General Manager to ensure adherence to established annual maintenance budgets, as well as Capital budgets pertaining to continued facility improvements.
- Compliance: Ensures compliance with all federal, state, and local environmental agencies.
- 5+ years of experience in management-level positions; at least 2 years at large and/or complex facilities.
- Minimum 2 years experience working with ammonia refrigeration systems.
- Ability to manage employees, demonstrating strong communication skills to confidently explain information and converse with associates.
- Possess familiarity with PSM/RMP regulations, program implementation, and compliance oversight.
- Microsoft Office Suite, Excel, Outlook.
- Experienced with Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS)related to Preventative/Predictive Maintenance.
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Completion of RETA Operator I and II course.