Maintenance Manager - Food Manufacturing
Join us in the St. Peter, MN area as a Maintenance Manager with a large food manufacturer. We are seeking employees with good leadership skills, a strong desire to make an impact, and want to grow within a great company. You can choose to enjoy quaint small-town living, or commute from the outskirts of western Minneapolis.
- Bachelor?s degree required;
- Minimum of 5years maintenance management experience;
- Must have large capital project experience;
- Supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment;
- Basic mechanics, welding, electrical, fabrication, preventative maintenance, plant operations, government environmental and safety regulations;
- Knowledge of plant operations and production scheduling;
- Lean Manufacturing principles preferred;
- GMP, OSHA, etc.;
- Leadership, interpersonal, communication and team building skills;
- AutoCAD, SAP, MS Office applications.
- The Maintenance Manager is responsible for managing and supervising the Maintenance Department;
- Developing and maintaining programs to ensure employees are properly trained in human safety, product quality and safety, employee relations and professional development;
- Managing the PM programs and Inventory Controls, and updating work orders;
- Responsibility for the cost justification, compiling specs, ordering and the installation of new equipment;
- Assisting in capital planning, proposals for expansions, budgeting, expenditure monitoring, and cost improvement projects;
- Maintaining and improving record keeping;
- Leading and participating in plant and corporate continuous improvement teams.