Due to our recent acquisition of some Kellogg brands and facilities, we are hiring and expanding! We're agile. We're ambitious. We're collaborative. Together, we're shaping the future of the candy industry and sharing goodness in the process. Sound like the kind of career you could sink your teeth into? We'd love to have you on our team! You will be a vital part of a team providing quality products to millions of people daily.
As a Maintenance Manager, you will be responsible for leading maintenance systems and staff, overseeing the continuous improvement of the manufacturing process and executing long term strategic plans.
- Plan, direct, and implement the activities of the Maintenance Department through the Maintenance Supervisor to ensure maximum efficiency while minimizing equipment downtime. Ensure supervisors are trained and managed to obtain desired results.
- Set direction and policy for the entire plant in regards to maintenance programs. Communicate direction to maintenance team and hold them accountable for adherence to plant direction and policy.
- Responsible for environmental compliance.
- Responsible for operating all plant maintenance operations within budgetary limitations. This includes overtime and manpower schedule, long and short term.
- Lead and direct the continuous technical improvement of the facility, equipment, and production/IT systems in support of plant business goals.
- Prepare, justify, and manage accurate maintenance and facilities budgets with appropriate accounting information.
- Ensure adequate contractor / consultant personnel levels to achieve the highest value facility and plant maintenance and local capital programs possible.
- Ensure effective execution of projects; ensures program objectives, project budgets and schedules are met.
- Accountable for compliance with all regulations including food safety, employee safety, quality policies and procedures and HACCP initiatives. This also includes allergen and pest control guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree and 5 years of maintenance management experience or High School Diploma and 10 years of maintenance management experience
- Strong knowledge of the following disciplines:
- Electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical systems
- Preventative maintenance planning