EMCOR Government Services has an immediate need for a Contract Maintenance Manager - Clinical Business Occupancy at Luke AFB in Arizona.
*** This position is contingent upon contract award. ***
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Daily oversight of Operations and Maintenance for all buildings
- Ensure overall compliance of TJC inspections and record keeping. Ensure all inspection records are current and within periodicity and all EPA, NFPA and OSHA standards are adhered to.
- Develop site-specific policies and procedures that support the client policies and all Environmental permits.
- Ensure the Safety and OSHA Compliance with all employees and Subcontractors. Strive for Zero Injuries and Illnesses annually. Conduct weekly Safety meetings with all staff.
- Ensure Contract compliance is strictly adhered to, including but not limited to 100% completion of all scheduled monthly PM’s and the response and completion times of all unscheduled work orders.
- The Point of Contact representing the company in all contractual manners. Authorized to act fully on behalf of EMCOR on all contract matters
- Available 24/7/365 for all urgent events.
- Ensure adequate and qualified, diverse staffing is always available.
- Serves as government point of contact
- Conducts overall management coordination with the government.
- Attends daily meetings with the COR.
- Technically qualified in the field of Healthcare Facilities Management.
- Minimum 5yrs experience in a Heath Care business occupancy medical facility operations and maintenance with a minimum 5yrs experience servicing and/or renovating commercial buildings, including supervision of a diversified work force responsible for operations, maintenance and repair of commercial building infrastructure systems.
- Knowledgeable with the various codes and standards applicable to the O&M tasks covered by the PWS, TJC, NFPA, EPA, and OSHA codes and standards.
- Working experience with NFPA, EPA, TJC, OSHA codes, and standards.
- Certified Healthcare Facility Manager (CHFM) certification desired.
- Excellent communications skills; ability to read, write, speak, and understand
- A professional demeanor and neat appearance.
- Must have excellent organizational, scheduling and prioritization skills.
- Must maintain high level of confidentiality, ethics, and integrity.
- Ability to pass a federal background investigation in order to obtain/maintain a favorable suitability determination.