If you’re a Maintenance Manager who can provide maintenance and repair to buildings, facilities, equipment and grounds; develop and maintain schedule for preventative maintenance on equipment, tooling and chemical tanks; keep maintenance records for all equipment; maintain communication with plant associates to correct unsafe conditions; and bottom line, manage all maintenance for this manufacturing site, you may be interested in applying to this permanent job position.
Top Reason to Work with Us?
- Company was established in 1875 and is a leading manufacturer of musical instruments and accessories through both traditional and innovative design
- Multiples sites within the U.S. and publicly traded
- Strong supporter of musical arts and education
What is in it for you?
- Opportunity to lead and create an effective maintenance management system within a manufacturing site
- Full benefits that include Medical plan options, Dental, Vision, 401K and more
What will you be doing?
- Work with supervisors and engineering to resolve maintenance issues in a timely manner with minimal disturbance to factory output
- Assist with overseeing of safety and environmental compliance throughout entire facility and grounds
- Oversee all new construction, renovation and facility improvement projects
- Solicit bids/estimate for all work to be performed by outside contractors
- Work with management to layout project budget and timelines
- Manage, track, and approve all project costs and ensure budget compliance
- Ensure that proper permits and regulations are being followed in all projects
- Maintain fire protection equipment, inspections and employee training
- Assist with employee training as assigned (i.e., forklift, fire extinguishers, severe weather, etc.)
- Ensure that outside contractors follow all established safety guidelines and use proper PPE
- Communicate with insurance carrier to ensure that all facilities, equipment, and property are adequately insured and compliant with regulations
- Oversee that facility and grounds are kept in condition consistent with management standards
What do you need for this position?
- Minimum 5years Maintenance Management experience, specifically in preventative maintenance systems
- Comprehensive knowledge of methods and techniques of buildings and grounds maintenance including HVAC, electronics, electricaldistribution, plumbing and electrical systems
- Knowledge of OSHA regulations and environmental regulation affecting the plant operation and maintenance
- Effectively use a variety of hand and power tools, and ability to operate a forklift
- Strong supervisory skills for delegating repair and project responsibilities, monitoring and evaluating work performance, and maintaining an effective, trained work staff
- Ability to prepare materials estimated from job specifications, work orders and blueprints
- Ability to assist/train maintenance staff in correct maintenance procedures
- Highly self-motivated
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment; multitask
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. without restriction