AEG Presents is also the largest producer of music festivals in North America from the critically acclaimed Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival to Stagecoach Country Music Festival and New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival.
AEG Worldwide is the world’s leading sports and live entertainment company with operations in the following business segments:
- AEG Facilities, which with its affiliates owns, manages or consults with more than 120 venues
- AEG Presents, which is one of the largest live music companies in the world dedicated to live contemporary music performances, including producing and promoting global and regional concert tours, music events and world-renowned festivals
- AEG Sports, which is the world’s largest operator of sports franchises and high-profile sporting events
- AEG Global Partnerships, which supports each of AEG’s divisions through worldwide sales and servicing of sponsorships including naming rights, premium seating and other strategic partnerships
- AEG Real Estate, which develops major sports and entertainment districts worldwide
With offices on five continents, the company uses its global network of venues, portfolio of powerful sports and music brands, ticketing and content distribution platforms and its integrated entertainment districts to deliver the most creative and innovative live sports and entertainment experiences that inspire athletes, teams, artists and fans.
The Manager Maintenance is responsible for ensuring the functionality of the venue prior, during, and after concerts and events. The Manager Maintenance will perform various maintenance tasks such as painting, plumbing, electrical, heating/ air conditioning systems or construction tasks as they arise to make sure the venue is looking and functioning to its best potential. This individual will oversee daily, weekly, monthly scheduled cleaning and maintenance projects, and will assess venue needs on an ongoing basis.
- Oversee daily, event and regularly scheduled cleaning and maintenance projects. Responsible for the overall maintenance of the venue, including: carpet repair/cleaning, painting of interior/exterior, elevator repair, restoration of seats, bathroom maintenance, upkeep of air-conditioning and heating, electrical and plumbing work, other repairs/maintenance as needed.
- Expert at various cleaning and repair tools with the ability to train others on how to properly utilize.
- Supervise cleaning team and bathroom attendants’ attendance, performance, and training needs.
- Develop standard procedures for maintaining the cleanliness and upkeep of venue and all associated assets.
- Enforce department and company policies and procedures with staff. Implement disciplinary action and conduct employee reviews.
- Coordinate with outside vendors on repair and maintenance work. Request quotes/bids to determine best option.
- May be responsible for the building of set props and decorations and assisting with advancement of production as needed.
- A minimum education level of: Bachelor of Arts/Sciences Degree (4-year) in a related field
- Area of Study:
- Years of related work experience: 3-5
- Ability to prioritize workload, solve problems quickly and react to difficult situations appropriately
- Ability to read, listen and communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Knowledge of HVAC, Plumbing, and Electrical repair
- Highly organized with good coordinating and project management skills
- Able to meet tight deadlines and work effectively in a high-pressure environment
- Must be able to work flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and some holidays
- Experience working as a maintenance manager in related industry
- Experience in proper cleaning solutions and overall repair/maintenance
- Knowledge of music industry preferred