A manufacturing company in Columbus, OH to locate a Maintenance Manager for their facility.
This position is responsible for supervising the maintenance of production equipment buildings and utilities including ammonia compressors offal and Wastewater Department.
Responsibilities for the Maintenance Manager:
- assist with planning and implementing plant improvements and expansions
- ensure that all maintenance personnel are well trained
- provide a safe workplace and comply with all safety and regulated programs
- monitor operation of plant equipment and systems
- minimize unplanned downtime anticipate and solve problems in a timely manner
- establish and maintain a computerized maintenance management system SAP
- track work orders adequate and appropriate inventory of replacement parts
- make recommendations for improving plant operations
Requirements for Maintenance Ma