The Maintenance Manager is responsible for the management of the Maintenance resources at the manufacturing plant. The position will develop, implement, direct and coordinate all maintenance activities to enhance the operation, efficiency, productivity and profitability of a heavy manufacturing plant.
- Design and implement an organization to effectively and efficiently meet the maintenance needs.
- Develop and implement a maintenance excellence plan using lean maintenance to support and enhance the overall organizations lean manufacturing strategies and goals.
- Develop, implement and control budgets in the areas of normal maintenance, major maintenance, and capital projects.
- Responsible for the proper maintenance of plant assets within approved budgets.
- Provides technical assistance to plant staff and operation management.
- Administration of Preventive and Predictive Maintenance programs.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in manufacturing plant maintenance management.
- A minimum of 3-5years experience supervising or managing a maintenance organization.
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing.
- A Bachelor?s Degree in Engineering.