11 - 15 years experience •
The Maintenance Manager needs to have proven implementation of Total Preventative Maintenance supporting either the AM or PM pillar (preferably both). We would like to see someone who has been with their current company for 2+ years that has successfully launched or managed the TMP program. The resume needs to reflect the results of implementation. Also important that we see candidates who have been with their companies for more than 2-3years and show consistent work history.
Maintenance Manager Responsibilities:
- Using problem solving skills to resolve and/or mitigate maintenance issues.
- Identifying opportunities to eliminate cost and/or waste through observation and analysis.
- Identifying, implementing and documenting maintenance and reliability best practices.
- Collaborates with Production Management Team to utilize equipment to improve employee safety, production quality, equipment reliability, and overall equipment effectiveness.
- Utilizes mechanical and electrical expertise to maintain production systems, utilities, buildings and grounds.
- Utilizes a computerized maintenance management system to optimize asset utilization through scheduled preventative maintenance.
- Remains current with latest and emerging industry regulations and codes relative to mechanical and electrical systems design and operation.
- Ensures corporate policies and standards are followed in both capital project implementation as well as daily maintenance.
- Engages in the typical responsibilities of a manager requiring planning, evaluating, organizing, integrating and delegating.
Maintenance Manager Qualifications:
- 10+ years in a food manufacturing/production environment, 5+ as a maintenance manager preferred.
- Bachelor?s degree in an engineering discipline, but have a Maintenance focused background
- Must be very knowledgeable with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and SQF.
- 10+ years experience in a food/bev manufacturer.
- Must be knowledgeable in OSHA and HACCP.
- Ability to adapt to changing organizational and operational needs; ability to lead others through change.
- Strong team player and leader with the ability to work across multiple functions and disciplines.