This role is located in Southeast Texas, relocation assistance is available.
The Maintenance Manager will have accountability for the implementation of the maintenance work process including the use of global tools and the application of most effective technology. The individual is accountable for achieving functional goals, establishing financial plans that are consistent with the business needs, and supplying best in class maintenance service through the use of effective leveraging of resources.
- Leading daily maintenance activities including preventive and predictive work.
- Ensure compliance with safe work practices and environmental policies. Supports Structured Safety Program and other safety-awareness programs.
- Work with other plant functions to meet plant operating goals.
- Supervising Reliability Engineer, maintenance supervisors, and MRP Controller.
- Broad control of skilled craft workers (hourly personnel)
- Managing maintenance costs
- Leading the Maintenance Excellence program and driving compliance with process reviews metrics
- Developing and implements improvement plans
- Approving maintenance requisitions.
- Write and approve electronic MOC's.
- Provide support to the Capital Projects dept as required.
- Provide support to the plant's ISO 9000 program.
- Participate in Steering Committee
YOU MUST HAVE:
- B.S. in Engineering
- 8 years chemical plant experience
- 7 years Supervisory experience required/management experience in a manufacturing environment