ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for a visionary and strategic thinker to fill the role of Maintenance Manager to join and lead our team. The right candidate will be a part of the Production Technical team — a team consisted of strong and dedicated professionals who are passionate and driven to continuous improvement and success.
Reporting to the Site Associate Director, Engineering, the Maintenance Manager will lead the operability, quality compliance, safety and continuous improvement of equipment used by Oral Solid Dosage Production, Packaging, Global Research & Development, Logistics and Quality for processing and packaging Pharmaceuticals. The Maintenance Manager will be responsible to manage the Preventative Maintenance program, lead Equipment Breakdown resolution, support technical aspects of Quality investigations and drive resolutions.
- Provide visible leadership and manage the respective area maintenance teams of Production and Packaging Technical.
- Ensure compliance of preventative maintenance programs, including availability of parts, breakdowns investigation and equipment upgrade.
- Develop and support a culture of continuous improvement within the department that promotes troubleshooting and problem solving at the team level.
- Work closely with the different groups to ensure Operations’ technical issues are being addressed
- Performs all work in support of our Corporate Values of Pride, Accountability, Integrity and Diligence; Demonstrates strong and visible support of our values.
- Manage and mentor the direct reports performance effectively through regular 1:1, annual performance reviews and career development plans.
- A university degree in Engineering or related field.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Minimum 5 years of managerial experience with engineers and tradesmen.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, written and communication skills.
- Proven ability to exercise innovative tactics and demonstrate creative approaches.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry would be a strong asset.
- Experience and understanding of GMP requirements and regulatory inspections would be highly desirable.