General maintenance and repair of facility and associated systems. Assist the Facilities Manager with the supervision of team members and all aspects of production maintenance, facility maintenance, waste water treatment personnel, and janitorial personnel as needed. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manager team in the following areas:
- Maintenance and repair of facility and grounds
- Mechanical repairs on all PCB related equipment
- Preventative Maintenance on all PCB related equipment
- Assemble/disassemble mechanical equipment
- Rigging and moving of equipment, fixtures, and furniture
- Minor installations of equipment and fixtures
- Operation and maintenance of grounds keeping equipment
- Repair and maintenance of building surfaces
- Light bulb and filter replacement
- Floor tile replacement
- Maintenance of door hardware and locks
- Light fabrication and construction
- Regular overtime requirements including weekends and holidays
- Other tasks as assigned
This position requires employees to work or come into contact with chemistries which may pose health or safety hazards if improperly handled. Essential Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent Leadership Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills (Verbal & Written)
- Hands on supervision approach a must
- General maintenance practices, Mechanical aptitude
- Excellent Computer skills
- Operation of shop equipment experience
- Ability to utilize CMMS workorder system
- Identify most cost/time effective means to meet customer’s requirements
- Ability to prioritize work to meet schedules
- Capable of working independently
- Problem solving where development of new solutions, methods, systems will result in a major impact on the company’s success.
- Recommend and implement improvements to processes increasing efficiency and see projects through to completion.
- Ability to follow directions and procedures accurately; to organize facts and figures; apply basic arithmetic
Education and Experience:
- Education: High school diploma.
- Technical certificate a plus.
- 10+ years of related experience
Must comply with TTM Export Control Policies and Procedures and all applicable laws including ITAR, EAR and OFAC including but not limited to: a) being able to identify ITAR product on the manufacturing floor and understand that access to these products and related technical data is restricted to only US Citizens and US Permanent Residents; b) recognition of Foreign Person visitors by badge differentiation.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.