Fort Worth, TX
Our manufacturing client is looking to hire a Maintenance Engineer in the Fort Worth, TX area. This Engineer will be responsible for the maintenance, planning, repairs and improvement of all equipment, buildings and grounds of the plant.
· Establish priorities for the maintenance department to ensure effective utilization of all available resources.
· Responsible for the development, implementation, improvement and compliance of preventative maintenance programs.
· Insure repair work is being documented.
· Maintain current layout of buildings and grounds.
· Responsible for the operation and maintenance of the facilities heating, air conditioning, electrical and compressed air systems.
· Bachelor’s Degree required. Engineering degree highly preferred.
· Experience supervising managers and a large maintenance department of 25+ employees.
· High speed/volume manufacturing experience with blow/injection molding equipment.
· Facility engineering and management experience with: Reciprocating Compressors, Chillers, HVAC, Peak Load Demand, Water Treatment systems and Glycol Systems.
· Plastics, Packaging, Food/beverage/pharmaceutical industry experience is a plus! Someone with fast moving consumer goods background.
Plant Engineer, maintenance, facility, implementation
Valid through: 9/4/2020