Plaquemine, LA AREA
Competitive salary + Bonus
Our client company is seeking an experienced maintenance engineer to support day-to-day activities related to the maintenance and mechanical needs of the site.
You must be willing to:
- Develop mechanical equipment specifications
- Develop/manage maintenance procedures
- Supervise daily maintenance activities
- Provide oversight of small capital projects
- Participate in commissioning of new production units
- Conduct field surveys to gather/confirm equipment information
- Assist with CMMS management (development of pre-commissioning checklists/preventative maintenance schedules)
- Assist with maintenance quality assurance efforts
- Participate in equipment troubleshooting activities
- Ensure that maintenance purchases adhere to applicable specifications/codes
- Initiate/manage action items for activities requiring a Management of Change
Requirements (IF YOU DON'T HAVE THESE, DON'T APPLY)
- BS degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 10 years minimum maintenance/mechanicalexperience
- Experience in maintenance of PSM regulated processespreferred
Client requests resumes be submitted in Word Doc format, '97-2003, with contact information outside of a header
Please tell us:
Where do you currently reside?
Will you relocate? Yes/No
Are you a US citizen? Yes/No
Current salary?/Desired salary?
Full Time, Permanent Position
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship needed now or future
Edwards Place of Employment is a BBB accredited business.