Immediate opening. Any interest?
We have been retained by an innovative packaging company with over 70 years of leading industry expertise. They are seeking a Maintenance Director for their Western Region of MA.
We are looking for the best and brightest for the Maintenance Director position in the Western Region of MA area. You will love the location, the people, the company, the work, cost of living, the compensation and quality of life.
Is this you??? – Maintenance Director, Paper/Corrugated
- Required High School Diploma or equivalent; Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 10+ years Supervisory/Management experience; experience in the maintenance of a process manufacturing facility, paper or packaging industry preferred
- Required Project Engineering skills
- Current Lift Truck License and/or other appropriate certification to work in certain areas/certain equipment
Maintenance Director, Paper/Corrugated Summary
To manage all aspects of the maintenance function supporting plant operations in production of high quality products to support the Strategic Plan. This involves management of maintenance technology and resources to plan and execute preventive maintenance and repair problems that will result in efficient and cost effective operations.
- This position supervises all maintenance staff.
- Provide leadership in implementing/maintaining preventive and predictive maintenance programs
- Effectively communicate results and action plans to appropriate employees and managers.
- Direct maintenance supervisor and hourly maintenance associates in their roles and responsibilities to meet plant objectives in safety, quality, cost and customer service. This includes review of work schedule, equipment and supplies required to perform the maintenance scheduled, and prepare for operations including: safety checks, repairs, maintenance and preventative maintenance assignments.
- Drive employee engagement, training, and development to maximize manufacturing, quality, safety, and productivity goal attainment.
- Provide technical support for efficient troubleshooting/problem solving activities and maintenance repair to maximize efficiencies and to limit downtime.
- Coordinate, plan, and supervise the installation of equipment/procurement of utilities, and movement/relocation of equipment.
- Manage maintenance department costs within budgetary guidelines.
- Perform follow-up analysis to identify and resolve recurring downtime/inefficient operational issues.
- Ensure all plant maintenance operations are conducted in a safe and controlled environment.
- Perform other work as required and necessary
Must have experience with the following
- High School or equivalent required, Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 10+ years' experience in the maintenance of a process manufacturing facility, paper or packaging industry preferred
- 10+ years Supervisory/Management experience establishing department priorities, goals and lead team to execution
- May be required to maintain a current Lift Truck License and/or other appropriate certification to work in certain areas or on certain equipment.
- Project Engineering skills required
- Experience implementing predictive/preventive maintenance programs preferred
- Experience making data driven decisions
- Excellent technical, organizational, interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
- Have expertise or proficiency with basic office computer software, e.g., word processing, email and spreadsheets
- Strong mechanical and electrical skills
- Basic financial skills and understanding
Permanent U.S. work authorization required; current and/or future sponsorship is not available.