Less than 5 years
Posted 175 days ago
* Responsible for the maintenance and repair of buildings and grounds to maintain proper care of the community in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards/regulations and company policies
* Direct the community maintenance, housekeeping and laundry (if applicable) staff, to include hiring, training, evaluating performance, resolving disciplinary issues and firing
* Conduct regular inspections of life safety systems, including fire extinguishers and sprinkler systems
* Ensure the outside of the property is maintained, including landscaping, snow removal, and garbage/trash removal Required skills and qualifications:
* Associate's Degree or equivalent from a two year college or technical school
* Three years of related experience and/or training required; or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Valid State Driver's License required for vehicle travel, as needed
* Flexibility with schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays
* Must have a compassion for and a desire to work with the elderly
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Job #: BSL601269a