We are looking for a Maintenance Director who possesses a positive, enthusiastic "yes we can" attitude, and is not stopped by barriers -- but welcomes them as opportunities to grow.
What You Will Be Doing:
Your primary responsibilities will include a variety of skills to support the community to complete maintenance and repair needs of a Retirement & Assisted Living Community, including:
- The building's plumbing, masonry, carpentry, painting, electrical, refrigeration, air conditioning, flooring and grounds.
- Encompasses preventative and responsive maintenance.
- The Maintenance Director is part of the Manager-on-Duty program.
Top Reasons to Work for Bonaventure:
- Excellent compensation package
- Generous 401K program, with a 50/50 company match
- Medical and dental benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid time off
- Education reimbursements
- Excellent team environment